Computer viruses are getting more sophisticated every day. Â Are you confident that your computer network and business can withstand the constant attack?
Viruses like “Crypto Virus” which encrypt your company data and hold you hostage are becoming more prevalent. Â Your computer network is held for ransom, if you don’t pay, you can’t unlock your data.
These viruses don’t discriminate, they affect small businesses, police stations, and hospitals. Â It only takes a single click of the mouse to take a foot hold in your network, so be prepared and learn to protect yourself.
How can you protect yourself?
The best way to protect yourself is by reducing the threat factors:
- Educate your staff on the most common ways viruses are propagated
- Reduce the threat with a quality antivirus solution
- Compartmentalize your important data on a Virtual Server
- Avoid many threats with premium anti-spam solutions
- Monitor your computer systems and ensure you know what to do in the event of a virus
- Ensure that you have a functioning and proven Backup Solution in place
- Have a disaster recovery (DR) plan in place, just in case